Find more information about the magazine’s approach to journalism and our publishing standards here.
Visegrad Insight engages in independent, public interest journalism and seeks to uphold the ethics and principles of good journalism as identified in The Elements of Journalism, by Bill Kovach and Tom Rosenstiel:
- Journalism’s first obligation is to the truth
- Its first loyalty is to citizens
- Its essence is a discipline of verification
- Its practitioners must maintain an independence from those they cover
- It must serve as an independent monitor of power
- It must provide a forum for public criticism and compromise
- It must strive to keep the significant interesting and relevant
- It must keep the news comprehensive and proportional
- Its practitioners must be allowed to exercise their personal conscience
- Citizens, too, have rights and responsibilities when it comes to the news
The editorial team strives to uphold the above principles in its daily practice and in cooperation with regular contributors and authors. Find more information and explanation about the principles of good journalism here.
Please find the guidelines below to adhere to our publishing standards for any article submissions:
Click Here to Download the Visegrad Insight Style Guidelines
You can email your article submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.