25 August 2022
Res Publica Foundation a Warsaw-based think tank fostering democratic security and promoting democratic values in Central Europe is seeking to fill the position of:
We are seeking a full-time staff member committed to the core democratic values and keen on aspects of international relations in Central Eastern Europe to implement many of our projects.
The project manager will support us in the management of our multiple projects in Poland and across Europe from our office in Warsaw.
An ideal candidate is a motivated, independent team player who is able to balance different tasks and responsibilities effectively and collaborate with the Res Publica team.
The main responsibilities will entail project management support – from application processing to final reporting, organisation of trips and accommodation, maintaining swift contact with partners and participants of projects, as well as support in social media outreach.
The role of the Projects Manager will also involve all administrative tasks connected to the smooth management of projects, as well as financial reporting for Polish and international authorities and donors.
The candidate is expected to have a high command of both Polish and English.
• Polish and English language skills at C1+ level at minimum
• Two or more years of experience in a similar position
• Proficiency with office software and online toolbox (Google Workspace, MS Office)
• Experience with international project management
• Legal right to work in Poland
• Located or willing to relocate to Warsaw, Poland
• Have a dedicated interest in civil society, foreign affairs, challenges to democracy or the media environment in the region of Central Europe
• Demonstrable knowledge of Central European affairs
• Be responsible, proactive and well organised
• Have a problem-solving attitude
• Work as part of an international team
• Dynamic and creative tasks involving working trips and conferences
• Communication with top political and social leaders, experts and academia circles, media and business representatives
• Influence on the agenda of the organisation
• Career path development
• Office space in the city centre with all necessary equipment
• Remuneration starting from 6,000 PLN
The selected candidate would start by October 2022 at the latest.